Monday, May 26, 2008

Goodbye for Now

We just wanted to say goodbye to all of our new friends in AL. We have had such a great year here and have met so many great people. It has felt like a little peice of Utah for us because so many of the pilots are from UT! It has been fun to go into their houses and see all the things that remind me of Utah (like signs and vinyl and crafty things) We will really miss the laid back life we have been able to enjoy here and all the time Rob has had to spend with us. It has been a great year and we wanted to let you all know we will miss you and to keep in touch- maybe we will see eachother again down the road!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Angie!! Have you already left? :( Call me anytime! I will miss you guys! Hopefully we will see each other again, keep in touch!!!

thejencooper said...

Oh my gosh! Did you leave? Noooo! I am calling you tomorrow! We got back late Tuesday night from Atlanta and have had a crazy week. I'm sure your has been crazier though! We will miss you!

Unknown said...

I will miss your little Alabama home filled with such warmth, laughter & love. However, that will all be duplicated where ever the Perry 4 live. See you in your new home in VA. Love Mammy.