Monday, May 5, 2008

6 Wonderful years!!




Well I can hardly believe it has been 6 years. What a crazy life we have had so far:) Rob and I figured that for the first 5 years of our marriage he was gone for at least 3 of them with his training and 2 tours in Iraq. We survived the deployments and have had such a great year here in AL together- plus we are blessed with 2 beautiful boys that bring so much to our lives. We are so lucky to have such a great family and look forward to many more years together.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe it! Where does the time go? I guess this means it's my 6 yr. anniversary too in a few weeks. Crazy!

Unknown said...

congrats, YOU are the perfect family. I love you all!

Allison Lindley said...

Your family is darling. You look GREAT!! Good luck with the move.