Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love nap time



Isn't this the cutest? I love how Austin looks when he sleeps. For some reason to me he looks fatter and older. He always moves his hands around his face and tries to suck his thumb or any other finger he can get. He has yet to figure it out though. Some times I wish he would figure it out so at 2 am he can sooth himself. I only think that at night when I am super tired though. I am thankful he loves the Binky and cant wait until he figures out how to keep it in at night:) He is a good baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are wonderful!I agree with you Austin looks like a angel. love you all,

Katie Webb said...

Hey here is my blog.. http://clintandkatie.blogspot.com I had fun at the lake today. Thanks for letting me come with you guys!