Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Update!

To all of you have been calling and emailing I am sorry I have missed you. I am sitting here on my knees in the middle of our office writing this. Lets just say I have a long ways to go before we are settled! We are here safe and sound-- love the area and the house. The hard thing is trying to fit things in the house that fit in AL-- not very fun. It is like a puzzle that is missing pieces and has extra pieces that don't belong:) Rob is in DC doing a week course so he is lucky enough to miss this unpacking garbage:) My dad is here - thank goodness- and he has been a great help- I don't think I would have been able to do it all alone with my 2 boys.

I will take pics of our house and of Ft. Monroe. It is beautiful here and I think we will love it! Our house is SO OLD but that makes is fun..... More to come, Austin is crying for me.

4 comments:

thejencooper said...

I am so glad to hear that you are alive and doing well! Thanks for the post. It sounds like things are so crazy! Well take care, talk to you soon, good luck with all the craziness and kiss little Austin on those chubby cheeks for me!

Megan said...

Glad to hear you made it. You are so lucky to have such a great family to help out. Looking forward to seeing you in July! Love ya!

Unknown said...

congrats, you just make "another" move. Somehow the dad's are always in class ect, and the wivies get to do the unpacking, but's that's Army life. Glad you made it, kiss everyone for me. love Mammy

Diana said...

Angie, hey it was so good to hear from you. Good luck on the move. That is never fun! Anyways, I have updated my blog address to - www.aboutthefam.blogspot.com. So update your info! Thanks,