Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My amazing Boys


I just wanted to put a little note on here to tell you how amazing my boys are. Little Rob is so smart and energetic. Austin is just an angel. Big Rob is such a blessing to me. I cant even thank him enough for all the love and support he gives to me and our family. I am sure he is so sick of hearing about how tired I am or how much I want to fit back into my regular jeans. He just tells me I look beautiful and to relax. He has had so much patience with me and the emotions that come with having a newborn. I am the luckiest person in the world to have my little family and look forward to watching us grow! Love you Rob!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I am so glad you have updated. I totally understand why you haven't for a while. I love the beach pictures, that looks like so much fun. Your boys are darling. Miss you!