Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I AM ALIVE- Barely

If any of you were wondering where I have been -- lets see. Austin is 7 weeks old today and this is the 3rd day at my house with NO COMPANY!! For the first 6 weeks of his life we have had family after family here to help and see the new baby! Let me tell you I am torn now because I LOVED the help but also love that my boys are in their own rooms and we are actually starting to get in a grove. I did, however, take for granted the help I had. Rob has SOOO much energy and needs so much attention that I am exhausted just watching him. He is on a 2 week spring break and so he is EXTRA bored and wants me to watch him do everything. When family was here at least there was someone who could do that all the time. So I think he is having a hard time and he loves to need something the second I sit down with Austin to feed him or am making dinner. I am sure it will get better. Austin is starting to get into a better night time pattern so that is good- I am still waiting to not feel exhausted all the time and dream about the night I get more then 3 hrs of sleep in a row- i am sure that is coming:) Big Rob is in full swing at school so he too is exhausted and stretched for time. Thank goodness we live here and there is some extra time for him to do his work and to get his masters done! Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get more settled and then I can update more often--

1 comments:

Mama said...

SIX solid weeks of company??? Crazy....but it sounds like they were helpful! We had family for 3 weeks, and I'm ready to just have us for a while! I love your updates!
melinda