Friday, April 25, 2008

Ft. Monroe VA here we come!

So I am sure you are all wondering what I mean by that, well we are moving to Ft. Monroe Virginia. the crazy part is, we have to be there in a month. Rob was hand picked by a 3 star General to be his aide which is so great for him but really caught us off guard. I am very excited for a new adventure but a little nervous to do it all in a month and with a 2 month old( not to mention my hyperactive 4 year old)!!! It is located right on the coast, it is actually its own little island. So I am glad we will be on the beach even though it wont be as warm as here. The best part is my friend Brooke from TX will be there for 3 months before they move to England so I will get to spend some time with her and her new baby!

I will post more details as we get them!

5 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is really wonderful. Sounds like it is going to be a great opportunity for you guys. You'll be missed.

Katie Webb said...

Wow! How lucky are you! Sounds like a blast! Good luck with everything!

Mama said...

WHAT!!??? I am calling you....

Unknown said...

Hey Angie,

Marcs going to be so excited that I found your blog. I know that you guys where really good friends! This is the best way to keep in touch since Marc sucks at it!! lol! You have such a cute family! Keep in touch

The Crams

thejencooper said...

Wow that is so crazy! THat sucks for us because we will miss you! Yay for the beach!