Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Halfway through may

Drum roll--

7 Years of wedded bliss!

Can you believe it? I can, even though the time has flown by. I cant imagine being married to anyone else or loving anyone more then I do Rob! So time flies.

Austin is FINALLY WALKING at 15 months- silly, chubby baby!

Little Rob started T-ball and I think I love it more then he does:) I love to help him and tell him what to do- I miss softball so much. So we got him a T, a bag of balls and some new gear to practice- So fun!

We are doing great here in VA even though we are getting ready to move AGAIN- seriously. We will be taking off from here July 15 to Kansas. Closer to home so that is good- but in the middle of nowhere. We will miss the ocean and location, but are ready to move forward.

Mothers say was perfect- I got french toast and eggs for breakfast and spoiled by my 3 boys. We went the the beach and hung out for a few hours ans just had a great day!










1 comments:

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

It's about time you update your blog!!! Are you coming home anytime this summer?