Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FUN TIMES

So this day was one for the books. Austin fell off his changing table - I turned for one second and he was gone. Luckily for me Rob was sitting on the ground and Austin landed on his leg. I think Rob got hurt worse then Austin. So Rob was screaming, Austin was screaming, i was crying and it was a disaster. So we managed to get past that. Then only 4 hrs later right when we got home from school I hear Rob screaming. I didn't think he was hurt, I thought he was faking it. Now, if you know my kid you know he screams a lot and is really dramatic. So as I make my way to his room I see this:



what a great feeling to see your little guys blood everywhere. He hit his head on the window while jumping on the bed. It was a total- I told you so moment about why we don't jump on the bed. Don't worry, no stitches needed. We went to the clinic and he was fine. Just lots of blood.

So guess what I busted him doing not 10 minutes after we got home???

JUMPING ON HIS BED.... he is going to give me a run for my money:)

2 comments:

thejencooper said...

Aggh! Poor little guy! I am glad that he is ok! So hey, we are going to be in Richmond this weekend - maybe we can catch y'all for lunch or something if it's not too far from y'all :)

Courtney said...

You have your hands full! Love and miss you!