Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two Weeks Old!

Austin turned 2 weeks old today! All is well and the Dr said he is the picture of health! He now weighs 8 lbs 2 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Nana (my mom) got here last night and just loves him of course. We are excited to spend time with her and love to have her visit! Rob loves it because he is still being showered in attention and love that only grandparents can give. He is easily pleased with someone who will watch cartoons with him and let him lay with them. So needless to say, it is so great for me while I am with Austin to have help! Where would we be without parents?

1 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Its been a while since I have checked your blog and I now see you have your new little guy here. so cute. HOpe all is going well for you guys.