Sunday, February 10, 2008

My baby shower

Jen made me this adorable diaper cake! It was her first and I have to say I loved it! What a great idea!




Well most of you have been asking for pictures of my big belly, and it is with great hesitation that I post these. I am not the biggest fan of being huge and pregnant and for some reason the camera cant be less flattering then when you are 29 days away from having a baby. he is almost 7 pounds already and is getting bigger by the day!! We are healthy though, so that is the most important part!
We had a fun time at my shower. Jen and Kim did a great job and all the girls that brought something to help were so nice! I am lucky to have such caring friends!

5 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Morgan and I had fun at your shower! You're the cutest pregnant girl ever!

Mama said...

Oh MAN!!! You look GREAT!!! I want you to email me your belly in inches! I am already way past you in size I am afraid! cute, cute, cute!
love you, melinda

Megan said...

Yeah, i'm so glad you posted pics of you. You look so cute! So sad i'm missing this pregnancy. Let's hope for a better delivery than last, shall we?

Korey and Brandi said...

You look so good!! My sisterinlaw makes diaper cakes and for weddings she does towl cakes way cute!!!!

thejencooper said...

You are so close to having this baby! I am so excited! You really are a cute pregnant thought. :) We need to hang out before little Sven gets here! (I know, I need to let that name die). I guess I will just have to come over more after he gets here :) Hey, nice diaper cake...